Thursday, August 21, 2008

More All-Inclusive Deals

Apple Vacations is offering a handful of deals at the all-inclusive Riu Resorts in the Caribbean. Packages – including airfare – start at $699 per person for a four-night stay, and $899 per person for a seven-night stay. Destinations include Cabo San Lucas, Jamaica, Aruba, and Punta Cana.

All-inclusives sometimes get a bad rap – which is sometimes warranted – but I’ve had some of my best beach experiences at all-inclusives. (I count the Riu Santa Fe in Cabo San Lucas among those “best beach vacations”.) If you go with low expectations for the food especially, you can’t be disappointed. And in my experience, all-inclusives almost always constitute a better deal.

The fine print on the Riu deals… book today for travel through February 2009. (Sorry I didn't get the notice out sooner!)

No comments: